Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Arts/Periods And Movements/Romanticism"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Romanticism is a vast topic and I am only going to make a few preliminary points here.
- Romanticism is the artistic and intellectual movement of the late 18th Century.
- Neo-classicism, romanticism, realism, impressionism, post-impressionism, and related trends of nineteenth century.
- Define the movements of Romanticism and Modernism in visual arts.
- Major emphasis is placed on the Pre-romantic movement, Romanticism, Scapigliatura, and Verismo.
- An examination of the meaning of the term "romanticism," with a study of representative Spanish works of the Romantic period.
- Significant literary movements with emphasis on German Romanticism and Realism.
- Victorian Genres, +29 19th century art @ Heart's Ease - The classical tradition, romanticism, impressionism and pre-raphaelite movements in 19th century art.
- In addition, romanticism was a philosophical revolt against rationalism.
- Conversely, Romanticism seems a conscious reaction against the Enlightenment.
- By the early 19th century, Romanticism, a reaction against neoclassical strictures, had taken root across Europe.
- The leading intellectual and artistic movement was Romanticism, which placed emphasis on the individual, history and nationalistic feeling.
- Dark Romanticism is obviously a matter of contradicitons.
- The excessive ! emotionalism of early Romanticism is mirrored in the anguish of Expressionism.
- Many of us would involve ourselves in the contradiction of rejecting romanticism and castigating materialism and industrialism at the same time.
- Feminism, 19th-century women's literature, romanticism.
Books about "Arts/Periods And Movements/Romanticism" in